Plow through the deepest drifts and push large piles of snow with the snow V-blade attachment.
Fingertip controls make it easy to configure the hydraulically operated blade, tackling any snow removal job on the go. And the standard, high-carbon steel cutting edge maximizes snow removal capabilities of the snow V-blade.
With five blade configurations, the snow V-blade can be positioned multiple ways for maximum attachment versatility. Options include:
- Scoop blade collects and holds snow for removal to another area. For final cleanup, pile it high.
- V-Blade cuts an initial pathway fast through deep, heavy or hard-packed snow.
- Angle blade (left) quickly and easily moves snow to your left.
- Angle blade (right) moves snow to the right.
- Straight blade gives maximum width for piling snow banks and cleaning light snow cover.